- Lesson 01 – Being a Hacker
- Lesson 02 – Windows and Linux
- Lesson 03 – Ports and Protocols
- Lesson 04 – Services and Connections
- Lesson 05 – System Identification
- Lesson 06 – Malware (Viruses, Trojans, etc.)
- Lesson 07 – Attack Analysis
- Lesson 08 – Digital Forensics
- Lesson 09 – E-mail Security and Privacy
- Lesson 10 – Web Security and Privacy
- Lesson 11 – Passwords
- Lesson 12 – Internet Legalities and Ethics
The target group is elementary, junior high, and high school students, but material is suitable for anyone else as well.
I do not like the HHS title “Hacker Highschool”. However, the material starts well by explaining what this is all about and how security skills can be used for good (and why, of course).
As a summary, the material can be seen as basic security skills training material. The kind of information and skills that one can expect from security aware people, exactly as the aim of the training is: awareness.