Magazines, organizations, market research companies are good sources for latest news. Many of them provides feeds.
Some of the feeds are listed in this blog to facilitate your search for news.
Also some of them are made visible in this blog site by syndication (see feeds at right column and at bottom).
A web feed (or news feed) is a data format used for providing users with frequently updated content.
A typical scenario of web feed use is: a content provider publishes a feed link on their site which end users can register with an aggregator program (also called a feed reader or a news reader) running on their own machines;
RSS (originally RDF Site Summary, often dubbed Really Simple Syndication) is a family of web feed formats used to publish frequently updated works—such as blog entries, news headlines, audio, and video—in a standardized format.
The Atom Syndication Format is an XML language used for web feeds, while the Atom Publishing Protocol (AtomPub or APP) is a simple HTTP-based protocol for creating and updating web resources.
Web feeds allow software programs to check for updates published on a website. A feed contains entries, which may be headlines, full-text articles, excerpts, summaries, and/or links to content on a website, along with various metadata.
The Atom format was developed as an alternative to RSS.
Web syndication is a form of syndication in which website material is made available to multiple other sites.
- Total Telecom
- Telecom Regulation
- Light Reading: Networking the Telecom Industry
- Pyramid Research
- B/OSS News
- InformationWeek Security News
- Eweek Security
- Total Telecom & Security
- Total Telecom & Incident
- Total Telecom and Threat
- Help Net Security
- Krebs on Security
- SearchSecurity: Security Wire Daily
- SearchSecurity: Threat Monitor
- Security Bytes
- SANS Securing The Human
- CNET News Security
- ZDNet UK Security
- Computerworld Cybercrime and Hacking News
- Computerworld Privacy News
- Threat Level
- (ISC)2 Blog
- Softpedia News – Security
- Infosec Island Latest Articles
- Security Affairs
- BYTE: Consumer Technology in Business
- Computerworld IT Leadership News
- Computerworld IT Governance and Compliance News
- ISO – Latest News
ICT Feed lists
- CNET News
- InformationWeek Reports
- Current Analysis
- Ziff Davis Enterprise RSS Feeds
- Wireless Week
- Total Telecom
- SC Magazine
- National Cyber Awareness System (NCAS) Feeds
- Security RSS
- ITU-T RSS Feeds and Newslogs
- US-CERT mailing lists and feeds
- ENISA’s RSS Feeds
- Sophos RSS Feeds
- Global Telecoms Business
- telecompaper (limited access to content)