Report produced by McAfee is interesting reading for having a view on risk and compliance challenges within companies.
McAfee retained Evalueserve to conduct an independent assessment of the factors organizations that use risk and compliance products face in 2012. This is the third in a series of global studies
that highlights how IT decision-makers view and address the challenges of risk and compliance management…
- There is a positive trend in security budgets for 2012 indicating same or more expenditure on risk and compliance.
- Organization state ‘Compliance’ as the driver for almost 30% of IT projects.
- Software and Appliance are the top choices for Risk and Compliance products.
- Survey data showed rapid uptake towards Hosted SaaS and Virtualization.
- Patch Management frequency is a challenge